You know you're a computer addict when...
- You visit the same websites 3 or more times a day even though you know (or at least there is a strong possibility) that nothing has changed.
- You check your mail over and over again hoping to get an e-mail
- You have multiple e-mail accounts all over the web and you check them over and over again hoping to get an e-mail. (Pathetic and Sad I know)
- You are singing a song that has the word “wisdom” in it and instead you say “windows”.
- You work on a computer all day, then come home and work on a computer again till the wee hours of the morning.
- You stay in your room (or wherever the computer is) for extended periods of time doing most if not all of the above.
- Your spouse asks, “How was your day?” and you respond with, “Read my blog.” (submitted by Brian)
- When the blog owner replies to the last post within 8 minutes! (submitted by Claire)
- They (you know who) complain of being unable to get you on the phone althought they tried all week long and you say : “Why didn’t you send me an e-mail?”. (submitted by fooyaya)
Feel free to add to the list by leaving a comment.