GP Quiz Numero Uno
Introducing the first GP Quiz. While it’s not interactive, I do plan to make it that way at some point. For now I will just post the questions and you provide your answers by submitting a comment. In about a weeks time (hopefully) I will post the answers for all to see. So here goes:
- The descendants of Gershon were allotted thirteen towns from the clans of which of these tribes?
- Ephraim, Dan and half of Manasseh
- Issachar, Asher, Naphtali and the half-tribe of Manasseh in Bashan
- Reuben, Gad and Zebulun
- Gibeon, Geba, Anathoth and Almon
- Who is Baruch?
- The son of Azriel.
- The one who Jeremiah gave the deed of purchase for the field at Anathoth.
- One of the 12 apostles.
- All of the above.
- Kedesh was a city of refuge for…?
- one accused of murder
- one accused of adultery
- one who was lonely
- one accused of stealing
- Who said the following prayer?—“Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.”
- Why did Joseph name his second son Ephraim?
- because God made him fruitful in the land of his suffering.
- because God made him forget all his trouble and all his father’s household.
- it sounded cool.
- none of the above.
Have fun! :)